2 Years Warranty Extension
Sign up for our Extended Warranty Program and enjoy 5 years of peace of mind.
You must have purchased a chair to be eligible for this purchase. Within 5 business days of purchase, you will receive an email with a renewal status update.
FREE Warranty Extension
Get a free two-year warranty extension by sharing it on social media.
- Take a photo of your ZERO Gaming Chair in the best possible light.
- Share it on Facebook / Instagram and tag us, hashtag #zerogamingchair. (Make your post public).
- Send us a message with your invoice number on Facebook, Instagram or Whatsapp.
Terms and Conditions
- It must be a public post.
- Only chairs from the ZERO Origin series purchased within one year of applying for the extended warranty are eligible.
- Warranty can only be extended once per chair.
- You will receive an email within 5 business days with the status of your claim.
- ZERO reserves the right to change the terms of the extended warranty program at any time. With respect to all aspects of this program, the decisions of ZERO are final and binding.
Zero Origin Series
Zero Origin Series Chairs registered online under the “Extended Warranty Program”
What we cover
Mechanical parts with significant defects, such as the hydraulics, the adjustment mechanism, and the tilting mechanism
At the time of delivery, if the set of parts is incomplete.
In the case of manufacturing defects discovered during delivery.
What we do not cover
- Wear and tear of leather.
- Natural disasters such as, but not limited to, fires, floods and building collapses.
- Alterations and modifications that have resulted in damage.
- Damage caused by self-assembly or improper assembly or use in accordance with the instruction manual
- Return inspection and replacement costs.
The warranty period begins on the date you receive your product. The date stated in our delivery documents for your order is the date you receive it.
All defective products will be repaired or replaced. If we are unable to repair a warranty defect, we will refund the purchase price less the amount directly attributable to your use of the product prior to discovery of the defect. If you choose to keep the unrepaired product, we may grant your request for a partial refund if the lower value of the unrepaired product justifies it.